Our system upgrade began on May 28, 2014 and continued over the summer.
We're excited to bring you the next generation of library services with better, more integrated searching. You'll see many improvements in searching for materials and managing your library account, including:
- a faster, more streamlined searching experience.
- better, more relevant search results.
- fewer log-ins when searching from home.
- more advanced request options.
But I liked the old system.
We've worked hard to make the transition as smooth as possible. The new system is much more adaptable than the old system, which means we'll be able to implement future improvements more easily as they become available.
Your library search experience is important to us. Questions or comments? Give the new system a try and let us know what you think.
What do I need to do?
All materials you checked out before May 28, 2014 simply need to be returned/renewed by their original due date.
Faculty, please note that links to existing items in the library's catalog have changed. Links will need to be updated in Cougar Courses and other course materials. Contact your subject librarian with any questions.
- For library account and fines, stop by the Circulation Desk, email Access Services, or call (760) 750-4348.
- For questions about reserves, stop by the Circulation Desk, email Reserves, or call (760) 750-8363.
- For questions about the library collections, contact your subject librarian.
Not sure where to start? Ask a Librarian, stop by the Research Help Desk, or call (760) 750-4391.