The Cougar Card photo ID program is for campus faculty, staff, students, and some community group users. Cougar Cards are issued in the Media Library.
Why get a Cougar Card?
- It serves as your Library Card and the key to all library related services.
- It is required by the Student Technology Help Desk to get your campus username/password and to check out equipment.
- It is a source of campus identification.
- It is needed when requesting services on campus such as a change of address, requesting enrollment verification, or Student Health and Counseling Services.
- It is needed to participate in campus events.
Location: Kellogg Library, Room 2100 ( See map below ).
COUGAR CARDS ARE ISSUED UP TO 15 MINUTES BEFORE CLOSING.
|Card Type||1st Card||Replacement|
Additional charges apply for creating new card templates and for issuing replacement cards with the new design.
Kellogg Library and Media Library Location