- We value teamwork that leverages the unique and diverse technical skills, knowledge and experiences of each unit member.
- We are committed to adopting best practices and standardization in order to wisely and strategically deploy resources and services.
- We strive to support innovation and technological exploration within a framework of strategic prioritization and calculated risk-taking.
- We are committed to responsive and creative problem solving, transparency in communication, and working collaboratively with all campus partners.
Active and Upcoming Projects
- Bootstrap 4 upgrade
- Digital preservation technology components implementation and support
- Duo implementation for EZproxy, Jira, and Confluence
- Drupal 9 migration
- Drupal and Omeka sites for the Together/Apart initiative
- Library Technology Asset Management with Jira
- LuxerOne Lockers Implementation
- LTID Accessible Technology Initiative
- Microsoft Teams Implementation
- Omeka website for Black Student Center Oral History Project
- Omeka websites for University Library exhibit websites
- Single Sign-On with ADFS
- Alma and CASHNet Online Payment Integration
- Alma and PeopleSoft CMS Integration
- Alma, Leganto, and Primo implementations
- ArchivesSpace Implementation
- Confluence implementation
- CSU+ UX Customization
- Facilities Management with Jira
- Leganto Implementation
- Library Website Redesign
- LTID Support Site with Jira
- Omeka for Ecke Virtual Exhibits
- Primo UI Improvements
- Single Sign-On for Drupal, EZproxy, ILLiad, Leganto, and Primo
- SharePoint adoption across Library departments and groups (does not include technical implementation)
- UX assessment of Library website
Faculty and Staff
Web Development & User Experience Specialist
Head of Library Technology Initiatives and Development
Please contact us for help with Library websites, databases, OneSearch, and other online Library services.