Snack food and drinks are allowed in the CSUSM University Library if those items are consumed responsibly and with consideration to other library users.
- All drinks must be in spill-resistant beverage containers.
- Personal-sized snacks, sandwiches, or wrapped items are OK.
- Food deliveries, food parties, and group meals are not allowed except in relation to official campus or library sponsored events.
- Food-free zones are designated to protect research materials and special-use spaces and are indicated by signage.
CSUSM University Library users must:
- Report spills immediately to a staff member.
- Dispose of trash and recycling in appropriate containers.
It is at the discretion of library staff to determine whether a user is causing excessive disruption or distraction to other library users with their food/drink.
Library Services Help:The Library Services Help Chat can help with...
|Day of Week||Times|
|Mon-Thurs||Chat or email available|
6am - midnight
|Fri||Chat or email available|
9am - 5pm
|Sat||Chat or email available|
9am - 5pm
|Sun||Chat or email available|
10am - midnight
Submit a Quick Question.
Library Services Desk staff will respond to your email within 24 hours.
Library Services Desk:
Call: (760) 750-4348
Text: (760) 239-5106
We can be reached during the Library's operational hours. Please check the library website for hours.
Media Library Desk:
We can be reached during the Media Library's operating hours. Please check the Media Library website for hours.